You can make reliable body weight and BMI measurements with optional body composition measurements with the following steps:
- Once the QardioBase has been set up, you can simply step on the device to activate it. To learn how to set up QardioBase for the first time click here.
- Stand still on the platform of the scale with dry, bare feet. Do not worry if your feet appear too large for the unit, as accurate measurements can still be obtained if your toes extend outside the platform.
- After a few seconds the measurement results will display on the scale. By default, weight will display first, followed by % body fat. The Qardio App will show detailed body composition data, including weight, percentage body fat, muscle mass, water, bone mass and BMI.
NOTE: If you have shoes or socks on, or if you have “Weight Only Mode” or “Pregnancy Mode” enabled, QardioBase will only display your weight. “Smart Feedback Mode” will display facial expressions indicating the progression of your weight towards your target. Click here for more details on QardioBase 2 special modes.
- After your measurement, you may be asked to select your name by pressing firmly on the QardioBase. If you need help selecting your name, please click here!
- If you have connected the QardioBase to your WiFi network, your weight data will be saved you’re your account without the need for your phone or tablet to be nearby.
QardioBase is the wireless smart scale and body analyzer that combines intelligent features, ease of use, and sleek design to make weight and health management an integral part of your everyday life. Learn more about QardioBase smart scale here.