QardioArm works with iOS, Android, and Kindle devices and requires a device with Bluetooth 4.0.
The Qardio App works with iOS 10 (or later) and is optimized to work with devices operating on iOS 10, including iPhone X.
List of iOS devices validated to work with QardioArm:
- iPhone 5 or later
- iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPad 3 Gen or later
- iPod Touch 5th Gen or later
- Apple Watch
The Qardio App works with Android 5.0 "Lollipop" (or later) and requires access to Google Play.
List of Android devices validated to work with QardioArm:
- HTC One (M7)
- HTC One (M8)
- Nexus 5 and later (phone)
- Nexus 7 tablet (2013 version)
- Nexus 9 tablet
- Motorola Moto X
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or later
- Samsung S4 or later
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Z2
- Sony Ericsson Xperia ZL
It is recommended to use QardioArm with a validated device to ensure maximum reliability.
Your phone or tablet has Bluetooth 4.0 and Android 5.0 (or later), but is not on the validated devices list?
- Let us know by emailing android [at] getqardio [dot] com
- Your device might still work well with QardioArm, but it is not yet validated
List of Android devices that work with QardioArm, with no known issues:
- Asus ZenFone 5
- Google Nexus 4
- HTC Butterfly
- Huawei Y530
- LGE G2 MINI
- LGE L90
- LGE LG G Pad 8.3
- LGE LG G2
- LGE LG G3
- Motorola Droid MAXX
- Motorola Droid Mini
- Motorola DROID RAZR HD
- Motorola Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Galaxy Note2
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7.0
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1
- Sony Ericsson Xperia SP
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Z
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Z1 Compact
- Sony Ericsson Xperia ZR
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
- Amazon Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (4th Gen)
- Amazon Fire HD 6 (4th Gen)
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (3rd Gen)
- Amazon Fire HDX WiFi (4th Gen)
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WiFi (3rd Gen)
- Amazon Fire HD 7 (4th Gen)
Your phone or tablet has Bluetooth 4.0 but you have an older version of Android?
- Update to the latest Android software version, or
- Contact your phone carrier or device manufacturer and confirm with them the availability of Android 5.0 "Lollipop" (or later) for your device.
QardioArm reinvents blood pressure monitoring, making it easy to track your heart health every day and share your progress. Learn more about smart blood pressure monitoring with QardioArm.