QardioBase can store the measurements of several pre-defined users in its memory. This information is used to automatically identify and attribute new measurements taken to the respective user. There is a possibility that QardioBase will misattribute a measurement if two people that use the scale are very similar in size, for example, twins. The Qardio App allows you to re-assign measurements in this case:
- In the event that a measurement is attributed to an incorrect user, you can re-assign it to yourself. In this case, the measurement will automatically be removed from the profile of the incorrect user.
- In the event that a measurement is attributed to you incorrectly, you can reject the measurement. In this case, the measurement will be allocated to a list of unassigned measurements.
You can follow these steps to re-assign measurements:
- Tap the Q menu on the top left of the Qardio App screen and select QardioBase.
- Go into HISTORY, select the flag icon to enter CLAIM.
- Swipe to the left to claim a measurement to your measurement list or reject it from your measurement list.
QardioBase is the wireless smart scale and body analyzer that combines intelligent features, ease of use, and sleek design to make weight and health management an integral part of your everyday life. Learn more about QardioBase smart scale here.