QardioBase allows you to set goals so you can keep track of your progress in any mode that you are using. If you have “Smart Feedback Mode” enabled, the facial expressions displayed upon measurement will reflect your progress towards the goal that you have set.
To set your goals follow these steps:
- Open the QardioBase section of your Qardio App.
- Select the HISTORY tab at the bottom of the screen to bring up your measurement history.
- Select the target icon at the top right of the screen to enter SET GOAL.
- Slide the circle displaying your current weight to the left or right to indicate your goal weight.
- Based on recommended weight loss and gain rates the Qardio App will show you how many weeks it will take you to reach your goal weight, and how much weight you will need to lose or gain each week to meet your goal.
- Hit the “Save” button located in the top right corner to record your new goal.