You select the mode of measurement upon configuration, and you can also change the mode selection by choosing the “Mode” button in the upper right hand corner. Alternatively, you can go into the Settings section of the Qardio App and scroll down to QardioBase, select “Mode setup.”
QardioBase offers the following special modes:
- Normal Mode will perform body weight measurement and body composition analysis. In this mode QardioBase will display weight first by default, followed by % body fat. If you have shoes or socks on, QardioBase will only display your weight. The Qardio App will show detailed body composition data, including weight, % body fat, % muscle mass, % water, % bone mass and BMI.
- QardioBase is safe to use by individuals that are 10 years old or older, however pregnant women should use QardioBase in “Pregnancy Mode” or “Weight Only Mode”, and people fitted with an implantable medical device must only use QardioBase in “Weight Only Mode”, which disables the body composition analysis. Do not use this product before first activating the “Weight Only Mode”, if you have implanted electronic medical devices such as pacemakers or defibrillators. Please refer to the instructions of the manufacturer of your implanted medical device for further information.
Smart Feedback Mode
- Enable "Smart Feedback Mode" and set your weight target to have QardioBase display facial expressions indicating your progression of your weight towards your target. In Smart Feedback mode, your weight and detailed body composition data, including weight, % body fat, % muscle mass, % water, % bone mass and BMI are not displayed on the scale, but are accessible on the Qardio App. If you have shoes or socks on, or if you have Weight Only Mode or Pregnancy Mode on, QardioBase will only display your weight. Learn here how to set your weight goals in the Qardio App.
You can also activate “Haptic Feedback.” With Haptic Feedback, QardioBase vibrates under your feet to indicate that a measurement is completed. You can activate Haptic Feedback by selecting “Haptic setup” in the settings of your Qardio App.
Weight Only Mode
- “Weight Only Mode” will perform a body weight measurement without body composition analysis, and also provide you with your BMI measurement. If you have an implantable device such as a pacemaker or defibrillator, "Weight Only Mode" must be enabled before you use QardioBase.
- QardioBase can be used to measure your weight progress during this special time, and beyond. In "Pregnancy Mode" QardioBase performs a body weight measurement without body composition analysis and will display a smile rather than your weight. The Qardio App tracks your weight change during pregnancy, and after your baby's birth helps you track your progress towards your original weight.
QardioBase is the wireless smart scale and body analyzer that combines intelligent features, ease of use, and sleek design to make weight and health management an integral part of your everyday life. Learn more about QardioBase smart scale here.