QardioBase works with iOS, Android, and Kindle devices and requires a device with Bluetooth 4.0.
The Qardio App is optimized to work with devices operating on iOS 10, including iPhone X.
List of iOS devices validated to work with QardioBase:
- iPhone 5 or later
- iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 3 Gen or later
- iPod Touch 5th Gen or later
The Qardio App works with Android 5.0 "Lollipop" (or later) and requires access to Google Play.
List of Android devices validated to work with QardioBase:
- HTC One (M7)
- Samsung S5
To ensure reliability it is recommended that QardioBase is used only with a validated device.
Does your phone or tablet have Bluetooth 4.0 and Android 5.0 (or later), but it's not on the validated devices list?
- Let us know by emailing android [at] getqardio [dot] com
- Your device might still work well with QardioBase, but it is not yet validated
List of Android devices that work with QardioBase, with no known issues:
- HTC One (M8)
- LG Nexus 5
- LG Nexus 7
- Motorola Moto X
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung S4
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Z2
- Sony Ericsson Xperia ZL
- Asus ZenFone 5
- Google Nexus 4
- HTC Butterfly
- Huawei Y530
- LGE G2 MINI
- LGE L90
- LGE LG G Pad 8.3
- LGE LG G2
- LGE LG G3
- Motorola Droid MAXX
- Motorola Droid Mini
- Motorola DROID RAZR HD
- Motorola Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Galaxy Note2
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7.0
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1
- Sony Ericsson Xperia SP
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Z
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Z1 Compact
- Sony Ericsson Xperia ZR
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
- Amazon Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (4th Gen)
- Amazon Fire HD 6 (4th Gen)
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (3rd Gen)
- Amazon Fire HDX WiFi (4th Gen)
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WiFi (3rd Gen)
- Amazon Fire HD 7 (4th Gen)
Does your phone or tablet have Bluetooth 4.0 but you have an older version of Android?
- Update to the latest Android software version, or
- Contact your phone carrier or device manufacturer and confirm with them the availability of Android 5.0 "Lollipop" (or later) for your device.
QardioBase is the wireless smart scale and body analyzer that combines intelligent features, ease of use, and sleek design to make weight and health management an integral part of your everyday life. Learn more about QardioBase smart scale here.